Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cards Against Humanity

CAH expansion 4 review. 8 outta 10, leans towards the perv, mean and sick cards mainly. Highlights for me are "My father's stupid fucking face" followed by "My worthless son". Others include "Simultaniously injecting horse tranks in one arm and heroin in the other", "Lots and lots of abortions", and many others. Somehow I played "A pretty little rock that sybolizes my love" while my wife had the black card..........and got shit for it.

In other weird CAH news, the 3-4 times I have had "The Virginia Tech Massacre" and played it, I won the round.

So, an online version of this exists.

http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp

Anyone up for a game?
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Maybe on April 16 Krazy-K.
    Odds are, anything I say here is NSFW.

Tax time is upon us once again I see
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Alright look, CAH is not my favorite game in the world, but after their pointless-hole-digging live stream and this brilliant Super Bowl commercial post-mortem, I have to hand it to them. What am I handing them? Dunno, but it's theirs for the taking.

Man, I wish I would have seen that live. Amazing!

Nearly lost my coffee reading...
    Our ad failed to connect with young people. The potato is a beloved American vegetable with a rich history that is simultaneously hip and timeless. But in today’s modern society, the so-called “rules” of marketing no longer apply. Teens can go anywhere for entertainment, from their portable Nintendo devices to out-of-control blowjob parties. The humble potato just can’t compete.

Administrator