Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Random MTBC Stuff

Ha ha ha ha ha. Modern-ish songs rendered in a medieval style. Wait, this one still works really well. It's kind of...beautiful.

- Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by RainMan View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Modern-ish songs rendered in a medieval style. Wait, this one still works really well. It's kind of...beautiful.
    Well..... with medieval instruments at any rate.

Honestly, Creep is just such a great song, you could play it with fart sounds on a Casio keyboard and it'd still be solid.

Sorry, that was just a normal ring I guess?

Hey, this is pretty fun. And impressive, given it was made by some nerd tooling around with free software.

I was looking at IMDB's trivia section for Basic Instinct for Paul Verhoeven related reasons, and two of the first entries read:

Michael Douglas felt an established star was needed to play Catherine, so the movie would be carried by two well-known actors, and the risk of career damage would also be shared. He suggested Demi Moore or Michelle Pfeiffer for the part, but no actress of name was prepared to go completely nude for the role.
    Michael Douglas declined to go full frontal in the film, or to let his character be bisexual.
    ...Michael Douglas is an asshole.

EDIT: and then

Kirk Douglas, then aged 75, attended the premiere and praised his son's "bravery" in making the movie.

Wait, WHAT?

He did make an appearance on a show on Disney+ about props from Disney movies, specifically Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. It was good to see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    He did make an appearance on a show on Disney+ about props from Disney movies, specifically Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. It was good to see him again.
    I'm surprised Disney isn't already cranking out Honey, I Shrunk the Grandchildren

They beat that into the ground. 3 movies, a TV show, and a 4-D attraction in the parks was pretty thorough.