Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Random MTBC Stuff

This is a surprisingly engaging interview with the guy who played Samurai Cop in 1991.

At first, I was amazed by their accuracy and attention to detail. Then it got very very

Well, the music sure makes this darker and more thoughtful than I first anticipated.

I realize I'm *really* late to the party, but I finally got "Silicon Valley" on Netflix.

When the opening scene was Kid Rock playing to a tiny uninterested corporate audience I knew that the people involved in this production must have lived it.

Man, I remember the days at Yahoo! when they'd have up and coming stars play in the Yahoo! cafeteria or the quad. It was always reminiscent of Spinal Tap playing at the Air Force base.

The most hilarious was when they had Jason Mraz perform. First of all they didn't have him play at lunchtime when everyone was around, they had him play at 10am. Then, instead of playing on the quad, they had him playing in the mostly empty cafeteria. I walked by and saw him playing to maybe 6 or 7 people sitting in chairs around the stage, some with their feet up on a second chair they pulled up. So cringe-worthy.
    - Definitely

I remember once they had some guy perform, and I just had literally no idea who he was. And I think I was working at Yahoo Music at the time.

Turns out he was the runner-up at an American Idol or something, maybe.

Still haven't watched Silicon Valley. Probably one of these days.

I get an email from a comics website a couple times a week. Sometimes there's interesting stuff. This looks like a DC version of the Hulk, but it appeals to my testosterone so I'll probably check it out.