Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of the Storm

Heroes of the Storm

New Blizzard MOBA something or other.

You can now sign up for the beta on battle.net if you want to.

https://us.battle.net/account/manage...a-profile.html

I'll check out the beta, as I've gotten myself into playin MOBAs now thanks to DOTA 2.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Looks okay, I guess. If I were going to get back into MOBA mode, I think I'd probably just reinstall Dota 2.

Apparently they're doing away with the concept of last-hitting.

Sweet trailer. Never saw it. Nova is hot, but no way she can take on Arthas. Come on.

This game is Dota For Babies, but pretty fun so far.

Oh look, it's Sylvanas, the pouty lingerie model founder of the Forsaken!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yea it's a MOBA in its most simple form.

I gave it a try and while it was alright, it just felt too simplistic. No items, no difference in paths to take, just very straightforward push push push.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Simplistic could mean that it's less frustrating to learn and much easy to enjoy. I threw my money at it after it made me break my vow in never playing moba after the last time I played LoL.

I'm getting closer to having Illidan figured out. I was pathetically bad for a few games, but I've had a few good ones now too. He's reeeeeally squishy, but you just stay the fuck back until a team fight starts or somebody's running around with 50% health, and then you get people dead. If somebody stands and fights you might be in trouble, but if they run they're fucked. There's not much avoiding you, you just get them dead.

Nazeebo and I, though, we got along right from the start. How much must it suck to go 12-1 and be your team's shittiest player?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think they nerfed the bots in coop with the latest patch or something. I've gone from back and forth fights with some legit challenge to just consistent steam rolls every time.

I got to playing some Kerrigan and she's pretty fun. I got in a lane with Illidan one time against a Sgt. Hammer and that poor bot just got destroyed every time she came out of her gate. We'd both hide in the shadows til she was out of range of her towers then swoop in and wipe her out. It was great!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    I think they nerfed the bots in coop with the latest patch or something. I've gone from back and forth fights with some legit challenge to just consistent steam rolls every time.
    The bots wiped the floor with us in 2 games last night, I'm going to go ahead and blame Mac for sucking it up while learning Illidan.