Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of the Storm

Enjoying this game more than Dota?
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Easily more than Dota, but pretty even with Smite.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna uninstall Dota to make room for Warframe. Dota's fine, but HotS is more fun.

Well, after you guys logged out following our single defeat, I went on a freaking six-game rip. In the last game, somebody even complimented me on my Abathur play!
    Attached Images Attached Images

see.....isn't abathur fun

He sure can be, when you're winning. Even when you're losing, I guess, though I don't feel like I contribute much if my team sucks. He's super team-dependent.

In other news, the list of heroes by price on Gamepedia shows Kael'thas for 15,000 gold (the "new hero" price). I wonder where they got that from?

Edit: Ahh, apparently Kael'thas and Johanna (Diablo 3 Crusader) were datamined. In other words, no Diablo 3 Monk yet. We have not one but two pandas, and still no Firebat, no Blackthorne.

Holy shit man

Today's patch reduces Abathur's "Bombard Locusts" attack range by 30%, which hopefully means the extremely cheesy tactic of "W" to drop a mine in a safe place beside your opponent's innermost Keep and gain vision, "Z" to teleport there with dig, and "1" to spawn a group of locusts to destroy said keep from outside its radius is no longer fucking viable.

Played a bunch of Uther tonight, and man, he's kind of tough. Might be that my teams sucked, because I went like 1-6 and in the one win things felt a lot better, thanks to being part of a dominant team. But just thinking about it, supports tend to get focused down hard... and most of them are ranged, so they've got at least some capacity to stay out of the fray. The only two melee supports are Uther and Rehgar, and Rehgar's got a lot more survivability thanks to his 100% heal ultimate, the damage he throws around acting as a deterrent, and most importantly his ability to turn into a wolf and just make a break for it. Uther has no escape ability at all, and he's up in the thick of things, so if he gets focused he's pretty fucked. Feels bad man.

I booted the game back up to give it a shot again.

It's a bit more streamlined than it was during the Alpha. Glad to see that. Also repurchased Nova as I had her back in Alpha, and she still is fun.

I'll probably play this a bit more now.

Also, they will be resetting all levels again upon release, correct? I asked that in chat and kinda started a ragefest of people saying "THEY BETTER NOT"
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!