Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble all the time

Humble all the time

It seems the folks famous for flash sales are taking a more traditional approach to commerce. Introducing The Humble Store.

Great games.

The Humble Store offers a great selection of games at great prices for PC, Mac, Linux and Android with new games added daily.

Fantastic prices.

The Humble Store will have many more games than could possibly fit in a Humble Bundle, but still with fantastic limited-time discounts.

Support charity.

Get your games and contribute to awesome causes. Here’s where your Humble Store dollars go*: 10% Charity, 75% Creator, 15% Humble Tip.

They still do Humble Bundles and Humble Weekly Sales too, and this week's sale is a doozie. SPAZ alone is worth your money if you don't have it, Jamestown is amazing if you like old-fashioned top down shooters, and Dungeon Defenders... is probably also worth your money all by itself, though my enthusiasm personally is dampened by the 1 billion hours I've already spent playing it. And there's other games too.

The new Humble Bundle is another whopper.

• Natural Selection 2
    • Sanctum 2
    • Magicka + DLC
    • Orcs Must Die! 2
    • Garry's Mod
    • Serious Sam 3: BFE

I have NS2, Sanctum 2, and Magicka (but no DLC)... I think I have OMD2... and I literally bought Garry's Mod for $2.50 last night... so while I probably won't go for the bundle just to get Serious Sam 3, it's definitely a noteworthy sonofabitch for anyone else.

I grabbed it even though I have most of the games. I have an extra key for Sanctum 2, NS2 and Garry's Mod if anyone wants them (they do still let you share the keys)

Well, I bet I know who doesn't want a copy of Sanctum 2 (a.k.a. "The Best Game Ever Created")!

We should get the whole Lets Play crew copies of GM so we can play Prop Hunt.

It's not one of the "beat the average" games, so that should be pretty possible. Though I'll feel like shit putting $0.01 into the form, so I'll probably spend more out of guilt than the rest of the guys would if they'd just buy the damn thing themselves. But in the case of Equoria, of course, that's a pipe dream.

Kyrin posted it elsewhere, but the Sid Meier bundle currently up is pretty damned good. I've got Civ 3, 4, and 5 so I can't justify it myself, but I love these games and strongly recommend them.

And now for the opposition viewpoint: Civ is pretty boring

You're trying to get us to play Eve; your opinion is invalid.