https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars-3-bundle

It includes, among other things:

• KOTOR 1 and 2
    • Force Unleashed 1 and 2
    • Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
    • Multiple old X-Wing titles
    • Battlefront II
    • Shadows of the Empire

I mean, that's just the stuff that caught my eye, there's even more. Star Wars games are cheap lately, maaan!

Holy crap dude, look at the games in the "Freedom Bundle." It's for a good cause, and for $30 (or more) you get nearly fifty games. May be well over fifty by the time they're done adding "surprise bonus content."

I have a lot of these games, but for me it's still absolutely worth it just to get The Witness, Stardew Valley, and Subnautica. I haven't even fully digested the rest of the stuff, there are probably other gems from my wishlist in there.

EDIT: Like for example, Invisible Inc., Virus Named TOM, Monster Loves You, and Tower of Guns! And that's still just things on my wishlist. As for stuff I own and would recommend, let's see... Mini Metro, Guacamelee, VVVVVV, The Swapper, Stanley Parable, Super Hexagon, Nuclear Throne...
    Last edited by Macheath; 02-13-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Done!

Yeah dude, I bought copies for myself and my girlfriend. It's ridonk.

I was surprised by how many of the games I already had. I had Stanley Parable and still haven't gotten around to playing it. What is wrong with me !!!

I got me a free copy of Shadow Warrior from Humble and I might never play it, but hey, free game!

Oh cool they just emailed me to let me know it's time for the Humble Anime Tits Bundle

This month's Humble Monthly was disappointing. Furi is something I've been thinking about, but the rest of the games, I don't even know what they are. Quite frankly-

Oh wait, never mind, this is the best.

I know Liuv is just a huge, huge fan of all the Train and Truck Simulator games, so in his honor I'll point out that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is $4.99 on the Humble Store right now.

There's a new bundle available for the Yogscast Jingle Jam, $35 all to charity gets you one game every day for all of December. So far, the highlights are Rust, QUBE (I've played most of it already it's pretty good) and Gunpoint.