Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble all the time

But you don't actually have to play Eve. That's a key difference.

You just pay them money not to play.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Yeah, it's the "paying money" part I have an issue with. There's a high probability I'll play out my 21 day trial and call it quits, unless we get a few of us together at some point and actually have a good time.

Holy fffffffuuuuuuuuuuck, this bundle is only $2 right now and it includes SPAZ and SpaceChem (among many other games). SPAZ alone is well worth $2, no question (SpaceChem is to me, but I recognize it may not be for everyone). I'm quickly starting to love this "Bundle Stars" site.

SPAZ is calling to me... I think I played some of the demo long ago when I had a mountain of games and therefore didn't want to drop 10 or 15 on it.

I uh... still have some games to eat through, but I've written some off as too much effort to get into and deleted their local data from Steam. SpaceChem looks good too. I guess I have about a day to decide before the price goes up from 2$ to whatever it normally is. Not sure why I am waiting. It is less than a Weihenstephaner!

Great find, by the way.

That is a good looking bundle. I bought it. Already had SPAZ, but all the others look good.

Multiplayer FPS with nazi dinosaurs? Who could say no?

Hey, if you don't have a use for your extra SPAZ, I'd like to have it. It is the only game in the bundle I really want/have time for anyway.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

I've honestly spent more hours with this game over the last few years than any other single player game.

I was reading over a steam guide on it. It sounds deep. There is some spaceship game for the mac from long, looong ago that I'm trying to remember the name of. This game sort of reminds me of it with the... Escape Velocity? Yeah. I think that's it. I'm pretty sure that was one of the few games my LC475(?) would run decently. Oh and Marathon. No really. It played Marathon well.

So I bought the bundle before the 2$ 48 hour price went up to.... 2.99! Apparently it'll sit at that price for the next 24 days.