Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble all the time

I don't know how they have such ridiculously low prices on that site. I'd suggest it's because Humble proves the "average" is generally very low (usually under $5) when you let people pick their own price, so why not just charge a low, constant rate -- but this is half of even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Threnn View Post
    Hey, if you don't have a use for your extra SPAZ, I'd like to have it. It is the only game in the bundle I really want/have time for anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Threnn View Post
    So I bought the bundle before the 2$ 48 hour price went up to.... 2.99! Apparently it'll sit at that price for the next 24 days.
    Sorry Threnn, I didn't see this until now. You could have had the license, but it looks like you already bought it. Hopefully you find $2 worth of enjoyment out of the other games so you don't feel like it's $2 wasted.

Nah, it's not wasted. Even just for Spaz 2$ was a pretty good deal. Probably some day I'll load up one of those other games, or give the puzzle ones to my wife.

Here's another pretty ridiculous 48-hour Bundle Stars bundle, though I can't personally vouch for any of these. I do recognize Disciples III (I own and have played Disciples II; pretty good strategy games) and Galaxy On Fire 2 (have looked at it before, used to be on my Steam wishlist, but ultimately decided to avoid because it's a port of a smartphone game) but that's just about it. Still, six games for two bucks, if you're a... well, let's be fair... a hoarder like me.

GoF2 was a fun play. I sank plenty of hours into the computer version. The mouse controls were superior to the touch version as far as flying. Weird Worlds was okay too. I didn't play it a whole lot, but I recall it being something of a mix between SPAZ and FTL.

Speaking of bundles, this week's Humble Weekly Bundle includes:

• Alpha Protocol
    • Company of Heroes
    • Rome: Total War
    • Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (wtf is this)

If you spend $5.99, you also get:

• Typing of the Dead
    • Binary Domain
    • Renegade Ops
    • 10 Classic Sega Genesis Games
    • Medieval II: Total War

And finally, if you spend $14.99, you also get:

• Total War: Shogun II

I seriously considered paying $20-30 for Shogun II a year or two ago, and never did it. This is the most heavily "tiered" bundle I've ever seen, and yet I think it's probably worth the fifteen bucks.

Just got an e-mail for the Humble Spring sale going on now til Wednesday at 10 am. Lots of good deals on some popular games.

I'll probably pick up Arkham Origins as I liked the other two I've played.

Age of Empires 2 is on there as well at a pretty steep discount. *cough*Liuv*cough*

I'll give my two thumbs up for Rogue Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    I'll give my two thumbs up for Rogue Legacy.
    I will as well. i enjoyed playing it very much

If anybody's still waiting on Bioshock or Bioshock Infinite... the Humble 2K Bundle includes BS1, BS2, BSInf, Spec Ops: The Line, Mafia 2, The Darkness 2, X-COM: Enemy Unknown, and others... all for $20.

Infinite and Enemy Unknown being included at the $20 level is impressive, that's two AAA titles which are only ~18 months old.