Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Things which provoke anger

His actions provoke anger, but the karmic justice is delicious.

Racist lawyer rants about people speaking Spanish then gets kicked out of his office.

I'm right there.

I couldn't have watched this if it weren't for the editing and commentary. It's way too embarrassing and awkward. But this chick... makes me angry on the inside. Beyond all the pained grins, wrapped in the obvious bemusement, there is anger.

EDIT: Oh jesus, the "conclusion" bit starting at 9:15, I laughed

She does a pretty hot Lola Bunny from Space Jam though.

California Prop 65 is a regulation that forces people to hang signs on their businesses and label their products saying that essentially everything causes cancer. That's why there's a sign at Disneyland that says Disneyland contains things that will give you cancer. It's been around for nearly 30 years and is stupid, so naturally they made it more of a pain in the ass. Starting tomorrow, anything sold into California must be labeled if it contains any of nearly 900 chemicals and now the label must list every chemical contained within and break that down further into whether it will give you cancer or cause birth defects. We're in the business of selling industrial components that contain tons of different substances. We have no reasonable way to test everything we sell for all 900 things, and you can no longer just put a blanket statement label on the product saying, "This shit has some shit in it that might kill you if you're stupid enough to eat, snort, or fuck it. You are now warned you dumb son-of-a-bitch."

So, they rolled out this change 2 years ago to allow companies the time to react. Nobody in our industry did a fucking thing til this week. Now we have $6 million in inventory with no labels at all and my company president wants to just copy one of our vendor's specific labels and put it on everything. Trouble is, that's to cover their seal products, and we sell a great many things that aren't seals. A seal warning on a metal stamping probably isn't gonna cut it. Her stance is something is better than nothing, but is it really when we know it's incorrect?

Fuck you California!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    California Prop 65 is a regulation
    The whole proposition system is stupid. Direct democracy is for enlightened societies, not the bucket of retards we have in the USA.

"This shit has some shit in it that might kill you if you're stupid enough to eat, snort, or fuck it. You are now warned you dumb son-of-a-bitch."
    "Or handle, or inhale the fumes from, or stand near, or think about for too long." Not everything has to be ingested to be dangerous.

So, they rolled out this change 2 years ago to allow companies the time to react. Nobody in our industry did a fucking thing til this week.
    Sounds kind of like it's on you this time!

Fuck you California!
    You could always just refuse to sell anything in California.

Apparently it doesn't matter if we sell to California. If someone we sell to uses our parts and sends it to California, even if we didn't know, we're still on the hook.

Telemarketers provoke anger. Has anyone here used or heard of https://jollyrogertelephone.com/

Sounds fun, but not sure it's worth it. Seems like most of the calls these days are from computers anyway so I don't know how this hurts them.