Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic Consoles

I spent money and built my own Raspberry Pi thing, and it's fun and all, but man... I'm with you dude, I want both of these consoles in my house. Hope they just keep making more and more.

I went to walmart at 9 pm thursday night and was 8th in line for 26 available at midnight. They let people buy 2, but I'm not a greedy bastard so I only got one. I never got the nes classic, but I have a working nes already with quite the collection. I never did own a snes so it was a must buy. So far it is everything I have ever hoped and dreamed about.

I saw quite a few for sale on Craigslist and Facebook over the weekend. Most asking at least double sticker price. I'm going to keep shopping for the regular price.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I spent money and built my own Raspberry Pi thing
    I wondered that. It would probably be fun, but there's something about those tiny consoles.

Squeeeeee!!!

Got one.

Also of note if anybody else is on the hunt for NES Classic... The guy at Gamestop told me last week he saw 40 show up in their pre-owned inventory at $55. They sold out almost immediately but apparently they will pop up occasionally. He said any used unit bought by GS is sent back to corporate for testing then sold online only. So keep checking their inventory if you want one.

I think this link will go to a current search for NES classic.