Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,014 of 1014

Thread: Random Video Game Spoot

I chortled.

Johnny Cage's FATALITY in Mortal Kombat 11 is great.

Don't watch at work, though.

May he rest in peace.

Is it just me, or should "WoW Classic" have been extremely easy to make happen? They seem to be dragging it out, and at first I thought to myself, "yeah that makes sense, they're testing the hell out of it to make sure it has dat Blizzard™ polish." But upon further reflection... maybe they lost the source code or whatever, but there's no need to recreate it from scratch. The shitty backend that couldn't handle >100 people in a zone is not what people are after here.

1. Start with the game in its current state. Benefit from security/stability patches going forward, because you're branching the game as it exists today.
    2. Subtract features. Disable the minimap that completes quests for you. Remove the dungeon finder. Make the retro player models the default option.
    3. Go back to patch notes and design docs, and reconstruct all the class skills as they existed in 1.12 -- this is the only challenging part.

And I mean, damn, that's it. Right? Whatever. r/showerthoughts

I could also be completely wrong about what the masses are looking for. Maybe if they put out WoW Classic and wallwalking doesn't work, people will riot in the streets.

EDIT: Pretty neat though, looks like they do intend to progress through the whole Ahn'Qiraj War Effort thing. That strikes me as tougher to implement.
    Last edited by Macheath; 03-11-2019 at 11:39 AM.