Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daredevil on Netflix

Daredevil on Netflix

I just finished watching season 1 of DareDevil on Netflix and it is better than Flash. Don't get me wrong... Flash is "alright" but sometimes the acting is subpar and the story a little too much CW and not enough DC. I never felt the acting was subpar in Daredevil. That said, there were a couple parts where I was yelling at the screen on account of why the hell would you chitchat with the bad dude on a walkie while you can hear swat/etc closing in on killing you- gtfo and chat later. I understand developing story and such, but way too much time talking in that scene..

Anyway. I liked it a lot. Better than Agents of Shield even, which vacillates between decent and "meh" episodes- at least early on.

I'm up to episode 10 of Daredevil and I am really enjoying it. My biggest problem is finding time to watch it when my kids won't wander in and see one of the fights, which are awesome.

I'll definitely need to watch Daredevil. I got done with a documentary on Netflix last night, and my screen was replaced by a full-screen ad featuring Vincent D'Onofrio, which reminded me that the show existed. Now I have two people telling me it's good. So there we go.

In like episode 3 or 4, there's a fight in a hallway. It's probably 2-3 minutes long, but it's done in one take. It's amazing!

I've been watching Arrow on Netflix. I'm into season 2 so it's keeping me interested, but I think I'll need to take a break for Daredevil.

Arrow is entertaining if a bit predictable.

I intended to watch one more episode of Daredevil before bed last night, but ended up chewing through the last 4. It stayed good to the end, but there were a handful of things that bugged me about it. I'll avoid spoiling anything though and perhaps my memory of them will fade in time.

I will say that the costume reveal was disappointing.

You wanted more latex... admit it.

I dunno what I wanted, but I guess it did look like it was built in a garage by a handicapped guy so they pulled it off.

Arrow season 2 spoilers:

It just occurred to me that Ra's al Ghul needs to visit Starling City to kill Sarah and Malcolm. By selling out Malcolm, Moira inadvertently killed Sarah for a second time.

I have one episode left in season 1. It's good, I really want to like it, I do like it ... and this probably makes some of you laugh ... but holy shit is it violent. The action is intense and the fighting is riveting, but WOW do they crank up the gore a couple times. I find myself being repulsed by the violence. I'm not sure if that means it's a well written intense story or the gratuitous violence is gratuitous.

Vincent D'nofrifsdoigiO is an outstanding actor.