Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daredevil on Netflix

Administrator
    Another pretty badass single shot hallway fight scene in episode 4 of the new season <3 <3 this one is the best so far, imo, it's two separate fight scenes, then one really important plot scene, then an escape scene all in one 10 minute long single shot. wow.

Yeah, I'm watching season 3 now, and there's an action sequence... I don't even want to give away which episode I just finished, because it's not really telegraphed. The scene begins innocuously enough, and just gets bigger and bigger until it's one 15 minute long take and everything is on fire. Could hardly believe it. I just paused the show to go read about it, and it turns out they really did do it in one cut.

I finished season 3, can you point me to it. I might remember it but I want to watch it again.

Spoiler alert: Brien's and Mac's comments are talking about the same scene methinks

Aw man, RIP Ray Nadeem

Quote Originally Posted by gnod View Post
    Spoiler alert: Brien's and Mac's comments are talking about the same scene methinks
    But brien said it was 10 minutes and Mac's took 15 minutes. Mac must have been watching slower.