Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick and Morty

Extremely catchy as fuck!

Season 4 coming out. Only 5 episodes. "Half the season you deserve, all the season we could handle." Alright, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    This show is so good, and if you aren't watching it I feel bad for you. It's not your typical wacky Adult Swim bullshit, it's beautifully written and unbelievably creative, it's what Doctor Who would be if it was comedy and science fiction instead of being a bullshit Clara Simulator.

The visuals are hilariously bad when you first look at them, but then you realize... wow, they came up with silly, stupid character designs, but then animated them really well and surrounded them with the widest variety of crazy scenery ever.
    Why didn't I listen to you back when you first posted this?? Your description is spot-on. I think I originally didn't give it a chance because I thought it was your typical wacky Adult Swim fare which looks so lame.

I finally had enough people tell me to watch it that I did. Man, is it great.

I guess it's lucky for me that there are so few episodes. It didn't take long to catch up.
    - Definitely

Welcome to the fold. I still love this show, I should rewatch it before season 4.

This show has some sublime moments. Without giving it away, an example I'm thinking of is the ending of "Rick Potion #9".
    - Definitely

For sure... one of my favorites is the ending of "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind." And the bit with the David Bowie sounding "Goodbye Moon Man" song.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    For sure... one of my favorites is the ending of "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind." And the bit with the David Bowie sounding "Goodbye Moon Man" song.
    That sounded like the guy from "Flight of the Conchordes" to me.
    - Definitely

Yup, It was Jemaine Clement.