Page 37 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Love Colin Cowherd's rant regarding Indy trading Manning NOW and get into the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes. Lions are favored by 8, I am scared, and will take KC +8.

I'm Tony Gonzalez? University of California?

You're kidding. Are you kidding? You're kidding.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by thumblewort View Post
    Love Colin Cowherd's rant regarding Indy trading Manning NOW and get into the "Suck for Luck" sweepstakes. Lions are favored by 8, I am scared, and will take KC +8.
    You lost. Get on the bandwagon or get a new team!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreirden View Post
    You lost. Get on the bandwagon or get a new team!
    Oh I've been on the bandwagon for 37 years, I may have missed 10 games in that span - including 16 games in a winless season. I'm just cautious with my TOTAL FUCKING GLEE THAT THE LIONS ARE GOOD!!!

Same with the Tigers, I'm pumped as hell, but refuse to show it.

I do have to say I wanna chuck poo at the fairweather Lions fans I encounter every day now, incliding my father in-law. If you didn't internally bleed 3 years ago, do us a favor and be a Bears or Packer fan, they are still good.

Hell, at the rate that the Bears Offensive Line can't protrect Cutler... I might become a Lions fan this year (yep, sad state of affairs here).

Quote Originally Posted by Fendruil View Post
    Hell, at the rate that the Bears Offensive Line can't protrect Cutler... I might become a Lions fan this year (yep, sad state of affairs here).
    the line is young, but they have potential. Sad thing is, next time a therapist asks me if I have ever intentionally hurt myself, Im going to think back to this season, and Im going to have to say yes.

O line is young? What we need to do is get rid of Webb and Williams. The left side is like Swiss Cheese, except even Swiss Cheese is not all holes. We also need to get rid of JA, so we can finally get some good trades/picks

Quote Originally Posted by Fendruil View Post
    Cutler is going to die when Suh sacks him 10 times in week 5.

Suh won't have the chance after the Packers ENTIRE line has their way with him. I honestly have already given up hope of any chance at all to win that game. I guess I am hoping for a pleasant surprise with a miraculously changed offensive line that somehow protects Cutler for more than 2 seconds. Either that or divine intervention... whichever comes first.