Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,626 of 1626

Thread: NFL Football

Fantasy football is tricky this year. I have Pat Mahomes as my QB, but their game is postponed. If they play Monday or Tuesday, the points count this week. If not, they don't, but they havent decided yet. So now I have to bench him for Kirk Cousins. Gah!

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Well, the offense is off to a terrific start. Is it a mirage? I don't care!
    In the words of Kefka, "Vweee hee hee hee!"

https://i.redd.it/zf261cjazir51.png

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    Fantasy football is tricky this year. I have Pat Mahomes as my QB, but their game is postponed. If they play Monday or Tuesday, the points count this week. If not, they don't, but they havent decided yet. So now I have to bench him for Kirk Cousins. Gah!
    Titans were gonna play on Tuesday, but one of their coaches had a positive COVID test this morning, which seems to throw that into doubt.

I swapped out my one Titan (A.J. Brown) for somebody [who appears to be healthy and should at least be] playing this afternoon (Deebo Samuel).

The additional layer of challenge this year is definitely something.

I haven't really paid any attention at all, with the whole world falling apart and the NFL season itself (likely) in (some level of) doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by nynnja View Post
    I'd do it again, but do we need to make changes in light of covid or just see where it goes?
    Drewbie asked me last week about adding additional bench spots to the roster, and I more or less responded "lol no" immediately.

I want it known that I did check just now and -- even if we wanted to do that -- I can no longer edit the roster positions at this stage of the season. So we're in it for the long haul, boys.

I swapped out my one Titan (A.J. Brown) for somebody [who appears to be healthy and should at least be] playing this afternoon (Deebo Samuel).
    ...and then I lost as a direct result. Cooooool.

Speaking of straight-up-bad fantasy football decisions, this week I benched Julio because he was Questionable, and he went off for 8-137-2.