Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,636 of 1636

Thread: NFL Football

Part of me can't help but wonder if this is a fetish.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jaire Alexander in coverage: 3 targets, 1 reception for -3 yards

Jalen Ramsey in coverage: 6 targets, 6 receptions for 55 yards, 1 TD

You never even see Alexander on the screen until the 4th quarter when QBs get desperate and start throwing his way. I never thought I'd see a lockdown corner in GB, I hope they can afford to extend him next year.

The Rams zapped a 2-pointer on this nifty play, which is identical to this 2-point play from the Dolphins back in December.

I wonder if it's just common to both playbooks, or if somebody on the Rams staff happened to be watching and thought "that was awesome"?

Yeah, it's "just a hook and ladder," but these two plays were identical and used in the exact same circumstances...

Well, it'll be the Buccaneers. I guess I'm hoping for this 40% chance of precipitation to slow them down, their whole game is based on speed.

Tom Brady won't be affected by the cold, but it sure would be nice to keep him from going to his 16th Super Bowl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Packers have fired notorious idiot Shawn Mennenga, and promoted a new Special Teams Coordinator. That is positive.

Also, notorious idiot Mike Pettine's contract has simply expired (he had an exit interview) and with no news about an extension, I have to imagine LaFleur's thinking about hiring someone else as DC? I hope? That would also be positive.

I heard a couple days ago about Aaron Rodgers wanting an extension, which would be a good thing for next year's cap as it gives them an opportunity to restructure his money (if it happens). That might give the Packers enough flexibility to retain 1-2 players they like, in what will be a low salary cap year thanks to COVID's impact on revenue.

Otherwise, the team will be disassembled to some extent this offseason, starting with Aaron Jones (who is definitely gonna be gone). That is negative.

2020 was the year, and they done fucked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Otherwise, the team will be disassembled to some extent this offseason, starting with Aaron Jones (who is definitely gonna be gone). That is negative.
    Wow, Packers re-signed Jones for 4y/$48M. That's Joe Mixon money, $12M/year.

Jones was positioned to hit FA and break the bank somewhere, Zeke and Kamara and CMC all make $15M+ and he could have set the 2021 market with some desperate team.

Seems like a hometown discount, I'm amazed. I wonder what GB will be giving up elsewhere to keep him in town, but glad to know he'll be around. Surely Jamal Williams is gone now.