Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

Speaking of football, HOLY PISS. I hate Brady, but check out the catch by Moss. Over Revis of all people. And Moss never even bothers touching the ball with his left hand.

Update: after neither player got to play much (or in the case of Hawk, at all) in week 1, Green Bay and Buffalo played each other in week 2. Lynch and Hawk both saw extensive action, in what was probably a "showcase" game for the two players, and they both played very well -- while the players they'd replace on the other team's roster each played kinda suckily. In short, if either team was trying to gain leverage in a possible trade scenario, it didn't happen. Now they just both know they need the other player that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Over Revis of all people. And Moss never even bothers touching the ball with his left hand.

My god hax. I think it was a blown safety coverage, but its funny how nullified Mr. best in the league contract holdout Revis became on the play for being a step behind.

When people used to make a good catch over a defender in highschool, we used to call it getting "Mossed".

Can a 49er fan get some sympathy here?
    - Definitely

Sure, man. Don't worry though, if the 49ers keep playing like that they'll run away with the NFC West. However, given the state of the NFC West, the NFL has agreed that its spot in the playoffs will be represented by a scarecrow with the words "BYE WEEK" printed on it, regardless of who wins the division.

Latest ESPN power rankings for the NFC North... I'd say Minnesota and Chicago are two of the most surprising teams in the early part of this season, based on those two one-week moves.

Well, it took not one but two interceptions in the end zone by the Detroit Lions' second-string quarterback, but the Vikings finally have their first win!

Now I have to hope the Packers don't shit the bed on Monday night so my taunting doesn't come back to haunt me.

Hahaha oh Farve. Thank you for putting on this entertaining shitshow this season.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

I'm starting to realize what it must be like to be a Lions fan. Man, I am so sorry for your pain.
    - Definitely

Thanks, but we are used to it. Yesterday's game was very similar to the 0-16 season's games, you just knew it was a loss after the 80 run by Peterson. 2 turnovers nullified by penalties, one legit, the other ticky tack. There are 2 winnable games on the schedule, but one is on the road, and that will be the one that sets the road losing streak record of 25 (Lions hold it already at 24).......it's in Buffalo, so that will be must see TV. At this stage, it's looking like 0-16 or 1-15. Maybe Stafford can get healthy and pull one or two out, but I'm beginning to think he is injury prone.