Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football

I rushed home to watch the game, and got here about 15 minutes late (at 5:45 PM). It was 93 degrees in my house. The air conditioning has been on for an hour since then, and it's all the way down to 83 degrees now. Fuck this heat wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Now I have to hope the Packers don't shit the bed on Monday night so my taunting doesn't come back to haunt me.
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

They could not have tried any harder to hand this goddamned game away. A fumble at the worst possible time, and how many penalties are they at now? 17? 17,000?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edit: never mind, 18 now. that's like three interceptions called back due to penalty now YESSSS

edit: 19 WOOOOO WAY TO GOOOOO NEW RECORD!!
    Last edited by Macheath; 09-27-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Penalties and Devin Hester. How the fuck do they not know that they shouldn't kick to him? How the fuck do they not know that? Every other team in the NFL knows that. How the fuck do they not know that?

So before I left for Paris last week, I entrusted all 3 of my fantasy leagues to a co-worker who also plays in a few leagues. Naturally, he completely forgot and left all my line-ups the same as week two. That means I started Reggie Bush and his broken leg and Ryan Mattews with his sprained ankle. Damnit!

The truly depressing thing about tonight's game: With a record number of penalties the game was still very close. Imagine if Green Bay had *wanted* to win the game. You sure can't blame Rodgers for this loss. Jeeminy.
    - Definitely

And this is my saving grace. As bad as they played... penalties and special teams.... it was that close. I look forward to the rematch at Lambeau.

Here's a little something to take away some of the bitterness for Green Bay fans. It's not NFL football, but it's football all the same. Heck, it made me feel a little better:
    Down syndrome football player scores TD in Washington game
    - Definitely

Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

So Mac, the spread is your team -16 over the Lions. I'll be bold and say..........Packers cover.

well they didn't cover last week so let's just see