Thread: Stardew Valley

Stardew Valley

So this is a game that recently came out and everyone that's played it thinks is awesome:

Mac says it's Harvest Moon, but I never played Harvest Moon so I have no relevant opinion on that. What I will say is that it feels like a combo of Terraria and the Sims with the graphic style of Chrono Trigger. I played for about 4 hours last night and do enjoy it so far, but there's just a lot going on. I keep trying to do too much I think. I have no money to speak of, but have started to focus on farming Leeks as that's a spring crop and seems to be profitable. All my ventures to and around town net me new quests and things, but I don't feel equipped to do much with them. And I suck terribly at fishing. It feels like it should be easier to fish, but I digress.

Anyone else playing this? I wish it was multiplayer cause there does seem to be a fair bit of adventuring to be done.

Apparently Yahtzee agrees with Mac.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...uperhot-Review

Hey man where do you think he gets all his opinions? probably from playing games, unlike me, who gets my opinions from watching Yahtzee

it is a very fun game that I already have 55+ hours into. They took the base of what harvest moon games were greatly expanded on the concept. Really hooks you in and makes you have to get through just one more day. Worth every penny of the 15 dollar price point and Drew he has said that a multiplayer update is in the works for the future!

Sweet! Then I can get all of you to fall in love with me and we can live in polygamous happiness on my ranch in the mountains of Utah!