Thread: Death Stranding

Death Stranding

Fuck it, new thread!

This is a super cool reveal. Weird as hell. I couldn't look away. What is going on? Who are those five assholes? I must know.

It's very intriguing. Though, many trailers to many shit games have been intriguing.

Yeah, I'm not likely to buy a PS4 for this game. But I'll definitely watch footage from it!

Death Stranding

Well, the first trailer was pretty cool, but this one... Kojima just being weird for the sake of being weird. No idea what to think. I love the pedigree, though. Norman Reedus (okay, fine, but I'm not a 14 year old girl on Tumblr) and Guillermo Del Toro (as it happens I am a 14 year old girl on Deviant Art) and Mads Mikkelsen (okay it turns out I am a 14 year old girl on Tumblr after all).

And now, a third trailer. "Trailer." It's like 10 minutes long. I'll watch it later.

Well, here we are.

The early hours have the feel of a child excitedly explaining to you the elaborate fantasy world they just came up with, and then the middle feels like the deep breath they take before launching into all the reasons why things are the way they are in that world. The last hour and change of the game is basically one long run-on sentence that tries to tie up every remaining loose end where you don't really do anything at all except listen to it ramble on.