Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Pokemon GO

I've seen raids for the following Pokemon (none of which I have) in the last two days:

• Articuno
    • Lugia
    • Tyranitar
    • Lapras
    • Snorlax

Tyranitar is bad enough, but at least he's gen 2. Lapras and Snorlax kill me especially hard, because they're gen 1 and I've never even seen them in the wild. But these are all 4-5 star raids, I can't solo them and I have no one to coordinate with.

I'm on a facebook messenger group with about 50 people that cover the the 3-4 cities near my home. I can get a group for any 4 or 5 star raid inside of 20 minutes. I haven't been able to join them for a Tyranitar yet, but I'm 1 for 3 on Articuno's (catch to fight ratio), 0-3 for Lugio, and that's all I've tried to do for those level raids. Snorlax and Lapras are only 3 though so you should be able to tear them up for 4 or maybe 5 if you're lower level. Tyranitar needs probably 7 and the birds are 8+ minimum. I've done those with 13 or more every time so far.

I'm down to only needing 4 reasonably catchable pokemon; Hitmonchan, Feraligatr, Tyranitar, and Lugio. I don't have an Unown, but those fuckers are near impossible to get. Then I'd have to leave the country for Mr. Mime, Kangastan, and Farfetch'd, and go far south or to Mexico for Corsola and Heracross. I've got 230 right now with 238 seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    • Articuno
    • Lugia
    • Tyranitar
    • Lapras
    • Snorlax
    Okay, I joined a Pokemon slack channel at work that I didn't know existed, and we have a Pokemon gym on campus.

One down, all legendaries to go. Moltres is in the game now too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Macheath; 08-01-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Got Moltres tonight. Still need Lugio though.

Yeah, there was a Moltres raid at work, but I was busy at the time. I'm sure there will be more chances. Or there won't. With my luck, I'll forever be in the percentage of people who fail to capture the legendary after winning raids.

Another Moltres raid at work today, and again, I am too busy; and again, I shall justify my absence by noting my poor luck.

Anybody else still play this? The wife and I do. Honestly, probably the last thing we have to talk about daily, so, gonna play this for awhile still.