Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO

Just went for a nearly 2 hour walk for a few miles. I got 2 levels, countless Pokemon, and captured a gym. Then my phone died and I had 1/2 a mile to go and 3 stops between where I was and my house. Oh well. Getting better Pokemon and the variety seems to be getting better.

Administrator
    Thank god they finally fixed the screwed up Google account login issue. Much better now. The game and servers seem to be much more stable after today's patch as well. Unfortunately we can't make it out to the park tonight, but my older son and I are cooking up a plan to walk back over to Reid Park for an epic Pokemon GO session tomorrow evening and I'm so excited I might not be able to get sleep tonight

I saw the silhouette of a Hitmonlee and on went the shoes, out the door to find that fucker I go. Caught a couple Machops before I even made it to the street, and then Hitmonlee was long gone. I never even caught a glimpse of him, the sneaky bastard. So I headed back over to the local nexus, beat the hell out of some kids, and took the Red Ribbon grocery gym for Red Army. It's Yellow again now that I'm home, and my trusty Vaporeon has been returned to me as a corpse. The children are sending a message. "Stay out of our town, old man."

P.S. guess how many Razz Berries I burned on this piece of shit at work today
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I saw the silhouette of a Hitmonlee and on went the shoes, out the door to find that fucker I go. Caught a couple Machops before I even made it to the street, and then Hitmonlee was long gone. I never even caught a glimpse of him, the sneaky bastard.
    Dude wandered right past my desk as I stood up to go to bed. This is what you get, you fuck! This is what you get.

seriously though I wasted way too many berries on him, but he fought hard as hell and I wanted him in my ball

Come on. What am I supposed to do here? I used two Razz Berries and a Great Ball. I tried. I'm sad now though, I don't have a Flareon yet.

Administrator
    try harder next time.

I have a 667 Flareon, but I evolved him. I'm level 9.5 or so right now. Here's my top few:

Screenshot_2016-07-13-17-49-34.png

You people are nerds.

Yes, but also walking more often than I was a week ago!

[INTERIOR - WEIRD ASS SPACESHIP]

ME: Why do my legs hurt?

MORPHEUS: you've never used them before