Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DC Movies (NOT MARVEL, STAY OUT MARVEL)

These buttholes are good at making their mediocre movies look good via awesome trailers (remember Suicide Squad?) so I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but the following trailer is pretty decent:

I would be so excited about this, if it weren't for all the other grittyverse DCEU movies. The darkness levels are already a meme.

I read a post today about how DC would be better served by just taking their best one off storylines and making standalone movies with them rather than trying to fight against the MCU. Make a Joker movie. Make a Superman lands in Russia instead of US movie. Quit trying to build what Marvel has done and just take the good they have to work with and be satisfied. I like that approach.

Agreed, that would be a great approach! I wish they'd done that, instead of trying for a massive crossover franchise and jumping straight to JUSTICE LEAGUE after like 2 other movies.

Imagine a world where we had different directors, different actors, all portraying different visions of the same characters, working their way down a hit list of the top twenty DC storylines of all time.

Instead, Superman with a weird lip.