Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Marvel movies (BUT NOT DC YOU DICK)

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Thor thought he failed completely, fell into depression, became a fat alcoholic Fortnite addict. Then he got a pep talk from his dead Mom, called to Mjolnir, and found he was still worthy. The look on his face at that moment was great.
    Huh. Yeah, guy's been through a lot.

Well that's pretty hardcore.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey, you know who'd make a terrific Silver Surfer? Christian Bale. How cool would it be if Bale joined the cast of Thor 4, the Surfer got introduced as a character and served as the Herald of Galactus, and Avengers 5-6 (or whatever the Phase 4+ ensemble movies end up being called) are all about Galactus, who is one of few villains that outclass Thanos? Wouldn't that be cool? Hey, you know who'd make a terrific Galactus? I dunno, but not Liam Neeson.

I never gave much of a shit about Morbius personally, but... okay, somebody must have given a shit about him probably? Maybe Sony's gonna put him with Venom and Vulture and do a Sinister Six thing at some point. Either that or they just have a fetish for Spider-Man villains who later became tortured anti-heroes.

This is a fun GIF. I watched it probably 1.5 times before realizing it looped.

hmmm k