Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Swiitch

There sure isn't, and a lot of folks would probably support a Smash 4 port, since only 8 people ever played that on Wii U.

Administrator
    To recap: A bunch of boring shit, and SUPER SMASH BROS!

EDIT: oh wait, Crash Bandicoot on Switch is gonna be pretty fantastic, too

Oh neat, does it look like a Smash 4 remaster, or a full fledged Smash 5?

No news on Fire Emblem huh

EDIT: Hahah, I'm not even into Smash, and damn that's a good teaser

"ugh more splatoon shit"

Last edited by Macheath; 03-08-2018 at 05:01 PM.

The Luigi balloon game in Odyssey is fun, and gets you so many coins. I played for maybe 3 hours or so (?) and bought both the skeleton costume (9999) and the knight costume (8000) after starting the day with ~750 coins.

The snow world has a dumb trick for hiding balloons and apparently a lot of people know it. I was frustrated the first few times (it's inside a box you can't move), then I quit out, figured out the right way to get to that spot, and went back and started earning CASH MONEY. So many people know the trick, they all think they're being clever -- all I had to do was look around for one that was over Luigi's shoulder, about 158 meters away, and boom: easy dollarbucks. Could probably have built up a streak, if I hadn't hit 9999 and gotten bored.

Quote Originally Posted by brien View Post
    new Animal Crossing and/or new WarioWare would be pretty great

EDIT: and/or new Smash Bros - there's not one for the switch yet, right?
    Stardew Valley is a lot like Animal Crossing. It's low res, but it gets good reviews.
    - Definitely

If you're not playing Stardew Valley, you are missing out. It is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    The snow world has a dumb trick for hiding balloons and apparently a lot of people know it.
    Similar situation in Mushroom Kingdom. Very top of the castle's highest tower. And in this case, I'm pretty sure it's just... you've gotta be better at platforming than me. And it's frustrating.

Oh boy. This is gonna get extremely out of hand. I can't wait.

So, after beating Xenoblade Chronicles 2, then revisiting Mario Odyssey and playing the absolute hell out of Luigi Balloon Mode... I haven't really touched my Switch. The eShop has got some amazing stuff in it, but a lot of it is indie titles that are on Steam, and I'd rather not own two copies.

I did buy Axiom Verge, though. I got the hard copy on Amazon because I'm a huge sucker for cartridges. When it arrives, I'm gonna be busy with that. Might consider Celeste or Blossom Tales or Hollow Knight (when it comes out). Bunch of Steam games I never got, but am perfectly happy to own on Switch.

Mostly at this point I'm just coasting until Fire Emblem, Metroid Prime, Project Octopath, Mario Tennis (?), some interesting looking Dragon Quest game, or something else that gets announced at E3 and piques my interest... lots of stuff coming, I'm just in a lull right now, and feeling paranoid because of the Wii U.

500+ hours of splatoon2...