Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Swiitch

I played through a bunch of the Dragon Quest Builders 2 "jumbo demo" on Steam. I'm impressed with the size of the demo, seems like they included the whole first island (Furrowfield) which could be like 10-20 hours of gameplay from what I'm reading. Not sure I want to keep playing, but I could definitely see it triggering some folks around here (see also: Drewbie, Gnorlin). The same jumbo demo is available on Switch!

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Nintendo stealth dropped a whole new IP on the Japanese Switch eShop a couple days ago, and it looks totes bombadillo. It's co-op Crazy Taxi + Human Fall Flat. Or something.
    Looks like they created an English version called "The Stretchers"
    - Definitely

Yea, we kinda covered that in subsequent posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    Yea, we kinda covered that in subsequent posts.
    Oops. Overlooked that.
    - Definitely

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Sadly, the F-Zero-alikes that have been released in an attempt to fill the void for people like me, who just love the game as it is, haven't really been satisfying. Fast RMX, Redout, and Thumper are all games I've tried, and they're good in their own way, but none of them work as an F-Zero clone despite the obvious influence. I should definitely take a look at Antigraviator and Trailblazers before I give up entirely, though.
    So maybe Redout isn't as good as F-Zero, but it sure is $7 on Steam right now! I bought the hell out of it. F-Zero style racing, online? Sure!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/5...anced_Edition/

Just a heads up, if you signed up for the "free year of Nintendo Switch Online" via the complicated Amazon Prime -> Twitch Prime -> Switch path last year... mine is coming up for renewal on 3/23/2020. You can check yours here:

https://ec.nintendo.com/my/#/membership

Gameplay looks identical to LIMBO and INSIDE, but that's a good thing in my opinion. This game looks boss. Love the trailer.

Anybody playing Animal Crossing? I've been squeezing in 20 minutes here, 20 minutes there during WFH quarantine daze, and... it's great. I need more fruit, though. Hit me up with your fruit offers.