Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Swiitch

Mmm. I like this mockup. I recognize it's a different form factor, so Nantondo would probably never do it (doesn't fit in any carrying cases, etc) but it looks so much more comfortable. Maybe third party joycons could do this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, that's a weird little piece of emergent gameplay. Huh.

I like the idea of this game, and it looks like a fun way to make exercise happen. That said, I had to skip ahead a bit to get away from Broden and Stacie, our Mayonnaise-American hosts.

I'm conflicted about this. It's Zelda, but it's seemingly simplistic 25 year old Zelda. It's gorgeous, but it has performance issues (maybe could be solved by a patch later). I never played the original and I don't have any nostalgia for it, but it's Zelda.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I like the idea of this game, and it looks like a fun way to make exercise happen. That said, I had to skip ahead a bit to get away from Broden and Stacie, our Mayonnaise-American hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1orju1NsN8
    Oooh, a trailer with fewer creepy Boiled Ham People!

Nintendo stealth dropped a whole new IP on the Japanese Switch eShop a couple days ago, and it looks totes bombadillo. It's co-op Crazy Taxi + Human Fall Flat. Or something.

I want that game. I don't even care if it's redubbed. Those actors sound fun as hell!

I would totally play that game.

It's out in the US store now! If I had somebody around to play it with I'd already be buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Nintendo stealth dropped a whole new IP on the Japanese Switch eShop a couple days ago, and it looks totes bombadillo. It's co-op Crazy Taxi + Human Fall Flat. Or something.

My two cent review of this game is that it is good but rather short. They added in some collectibles to stretch out the time but I don't think we spent more than 5 hours to beat the game. They do let you replay missions to get more points/collectibles, but they cut out half the fun of the game which is driving the ambulance from one place to another and running into as much shit as you can. The kids really enjoyed the physics and being able to fail in hilarious ways. I was frustrated that they require use of the joycons, but luckily the kids let me use the one that's slightly less hand-crampy.

Overall, I would recommend it, just maybe not for $20.