Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: President Trump and his Trumpalites

I've been mulling the idea of approaching my dad with the list of crimes 45 has committed while in office. It probably wouldn't matter.

It doesn't and won't. They don't care. They're just standing in line waiting for their Kool-aid.

I will say that I like the latest polls that show a greater percentage of people are in favor of removal from office than approve of his job performance at this point. It's something like 55% are in favor of the impeachment investigation, 47% are down with removing him now, and only 42% approve of the job he's doing. Now, if the approval rating actually dips below 40% and stays there, then I think we've seen a tipping point. The issue right now seems that there's just too much to process from your average citizen. I care about this stuff and can't even keep up with the amount of shit flowing out the last week!

Haha, the list of Wikipedia factoids about Pastor Wiles...... Jesus Christ.

Please watch this video about Donny Drumpfs new in house spiritual adviser. She's a preacher of the prosperity gospel, otherwise known as a con-artist.

"To say no to President Trump would be to say no to God."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How is that NOT worshiping a false idol?