Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: President Trump and his Trumpalites

Makes me wonder if the people clapping at the end cannot hear or they were just being polite. My ears hurt.

My favorite new conservative talking point: "Biden's just a puppet president."

What does that mean? Are these people so enamored with their cult of personality surrounding Trump that the man standing out front in government is now the only thing that matters to them?

Who do they think is running the show? And why does it matter? What if Biden is lying in a hospital bed, his double is the one tripping up airplane stepladders, and Kamala Harris is sitting in a secret White House closet whipping out forged signatures? What if Biden dies tomorrow? Does that mean the country's being run into the ground? They haven't determined that the country's going to hell after performing a qualitative analysis of Biden's policies or the change in direction of conversations in this country; it's just because the man standing out front might not be a monolith. That's what matters.

Wow?

We don't even know any of that is true. But if it were true, it's the end of the world I guess. Give me back my hale and hearty orange president, see his full head of hair: he is emblematic of youth and vigor.

psychicpebbles has got a really weird voice, you've probably (maybe?) heard him in some of his animations and stuff, but... if you watch this whole video, holy shit, he really just nails Trump's mannerisms so well it doesn't even matter how nasal he sounds, here and there it's like holy shit is that actually Trump