Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: President Trump and his Trumpalites

This is incredible:

WSJ: A lot of people say that tariffs are really the biggest threat to the economy long term.

Mr. Trump: We don’t have any tariffs.

WSJ: But you’re saying it’s the Fed.

Mr. Trump: It’s so much nonsense, OK. This is your story. We don’t even have tariffs. I’m using tariffs to negotiate. I mean, other than some tariffs on steel—which is actually small, what do we have? I didn’t put them on the USMCA. We have a trade deal. I didn’t put them on in South Korea. We have a trade deal. That was the worst deal. That was a deal made by Hillary Clinton. It was a horrible deal. We made it into a sound deal.

But I didn’t put tariffs. Where do we have tariffs? We don’t have tariffs anywhere. I read that today: We’re worried about the tariffs. You know what happens? A business that’s doing badly always likes to blame Trump and the tariffs because it’s a good excuse for some incompetent guy that’s making $25 million a year.

WSJ: Just to go back to the Fed for a second—

Mr. Trump: But think of it, Michael. We don’t have tariffs. Where do we have tariffs? I’m talking tariffs. I’ll use tariffs. I mean it. I’ve said I was going to put tariffs on European Union cars, right? They came to my office. We made the concept of a deal. We’ll see what happens. But they agreed to a deal that they wouldn’t even talk about. There’s no tariffs.

Trump "signed a secret waiver" so the guy who's in line to replace Rod Rosenstein won't be forced to recuse himself from the Mueller investigation. That seems like a big deal. The day after the midterms is going to be a bloodbath. Either Rosenstein/Mueller are both going down, Mueller's releasing a bunch of stuff and filing a bunch of indictments, or both.

Hold onto your butts

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Trump "signed a secret waiver" so the guy who's in line to replace Rod Rosenstein won't be forced to recuse himself from the Mueller investigation. That seems like a big deal. The day after the midterms is going to be a bloodbath. Either Rosenstein/Mueller are both going down, Mueller's releasing a bunch of stuff and filing a bunch of indictments, or both.

Hold onto your butts

The music really makes it special.
    - Definitely

Jolliver is right, she crumpled like a Burger King wrapper.

Reporter: So you're worried about immigration?
    Racist: Only coming in the illegal way! Not the legal way. Come in the legal way, and you are more than welcome.
    Reporter: I mean, it is legal to seek asylum.
    Racist: <long, awkward pause> Well, I hope Trump changes that.

I'm trying to develop a concept into a working plan for our country. I would like to identify all the racists, deport them, then replace them with immigrants.

The day after the midterms is going to be a bloodbath.
    Jeff "Recusal" Sessions out, Whitaker in! Guess who's been an outspoken critic of the Mueller investigation, and will now be overseeing the Mueller investigation?

Bahah, the embedded highlight video at the top of this article is gold:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e8438892f5f4

I heard some of that press conference during my morning commute. Dude is unhinged.

Dude is unhinged.
    THE MEDIA IS OUT TO GET HIM THEY ALL TALK FUNNY AND ASK HARD QUESTIONS TO BE MEAN TO TRUMPY-POO. FAKE NEWS ALWAYS HURTS MY PRECIOUS!!!

The Notorious RBG fracture a few ribs. If 45 gets to appoint a 3rd judge I'm going to cry.

Pray for RBG.

Administrator
    Would it even matter though? Conservatives already have a solid majority in the court no matter what