Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump and his Trumpalites

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

• The Comey interview left people in the room stunned — he told George things that he’s never said before.
    • Some described the experience as surreal. The question will be how to fit it all into a one-hour show.
    • Comey answered every question.
    • If anyone wonders if Comey will go there, he goes there.
    On the one hand, that's just good marketing. On the other hand, maybe Comey went nuts. Watch and find out!

This is the world we live in now. The GOP created a website to slander an individual... https://lyincomey.com/

In case you're dubious of the origin the official GOP twitter sent this... https://twitter.com/GOP/status/984592715454263296

Live image of George Orwell's Ghost....
    giphy.gif

Heh, in that GOP tweet, one of the quotes they put on their fake back cover is:

"...practically wrecked our political system with [his] self obsessed handling of the Clinton case."
    They were digging pretty hard to find negative blurbs about Comey here. In trying to show that even Dems are/were angry at the guy, they picked this quote? Do they even realize what the quote is implying?

When Comey dropped the news about reopening Clinton's email investigation 11 days before the election, some people think he swung things pretty fucking hard over to Trump, so this quote is effectively saying "Trump's election has wrecked our political system." And the GOP is okay with that message.

Chicago Tribune: "Donald Trump's Presidency is Collapsing"

Oh my goodness, new word: kakistocracy. If nothing else, I have Donald Trump to thank for so much cool new vocabulary (kakistocracy, dotard, covfefe).

Also, I just invented the word Democratastrophe. Feel free to work it into your tweets. #Democratastrophe

The grand theory, as I heard from Valerie Plame on NPR this morning, is that Scooter's pardon was a signal from Trump to people like Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner: "I reward loyalty! You can lie to Mueller, or refuse to cooperate with him, and if they send you to prison I'll pardon you."

Feels good man. Soon the Senate will be dissolved, and the US will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire which I assure you will last 10,000 years.

Trump bombs Syria, Alex Jones and the rest of the alt-right blame liberals. Hohohohoh..oh?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Jones
    FUCK TRUMP

I don't know the secret, but there is nothing right & left wing extremists, white supremacists, and CodePink nuts agree on like loving Assad.

I don't understand anything anymore. I was talking to two guys Friday night that were essentially justifying why 45 isn't really that crazy. And I was like, but wait, read his words, listen to his words ... HE IS AN INSANE PERSON. Had a real hard time seeing their point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by nynnja View Post
    I don't understand anything anymore. I was talking to two guys Friday night that were essentially justifying why 45 isn't really that crazy. And I was like, but wait, read his words, listen to his words ... HE IS AN INSANE PERSON. Had a real hard time seeing their point of view.
    In all honesty, no, you're being hyperbolic in my opinion. He's stupid and inarticulate, a compulsive liar, perhaps self-deluded, and disagrees with your/my mindset on almost every point, but he's not literally insane.