Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast

Thread: President Trump and his Trumpalites

Couple gems from my FB feed this morning.

Give this a read.

Evangelicals for Trump!

White man holds BLM sign in Arkansas.

Holy shit. Breathtaking.

I just want to nuke the whole place. I wouldn't be able to keep my cool in that position, I'd be in prison now for (poorly) attempted murder.

What do you do? How do you change it? Blah blah, systemic, blah, progress over time, blah. Okay but how do I change these racist fucks now?

Widespread death would seem to be the only viable to solution for that den of morons.

I gotta completely quit facebook. The respect I have for so many people has been just ruined by seeing the kinds of shit they say during this. Friends I've had my entire life spouting nonsense and hatred for no benefit. Family ranting about needing to wear a mask while their husband is getting treatment for prostate cancer. I wanna grab all of them and shake them, but really, more people will need to die for them to get it. Personal grief will have to occur because of their stupidity to get them to open their eyes.

Now I saw a poll saying an overwhelming majority of Trump supporters will dismiss the results of the election if mail in ballots make the difference in a Biden win. Just fucking great.

Let me just say that if shit goes down after November, it isn't just the Trumpers that have guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    How do you change it? Blah blah, systemic, blah, progress over time, blah. Okay but how do I change these racist fucks now?
    Check out the playbooks of U.S. Grant and W.T. Sherman. They got some results.
    - Definitely

These guys just keep churning out great ads.
    - Definitely

Saw this on Reddit:

We're Republicans, and...

A man's home is his castle! (Unless the police knock)

We hate redistribution of wealth! (Unless it's for the 1%)

We believe in state's rights! (Unless it has sanctuary cities)

We're the party of Lincoln! (With recent endorsements by the KKK)

We believe in free trade! (And the occasional old fashioned trade war)

We're the party of fiscal responsibility! (When Democrats are in office)

We're pro-life! (Except when it comes to pandemics, war, and executions)

We believe in personal responsibility! (With the exception of family planning)

We're pro-family values! (Unless it's to separate families and put kids in cages)

We're pro-personal liberty! (Gay marriage, abortion, and cannabis not included)

We believe in small government! (Unless we have to roll the army into your town)

We love the United States of America! (But go ahead and wave those Confederate flags)

We defend personal private property! (Unless we have to seize your land to build our wall)

We want a return to public decency! (Like those very fine people who marched in Charlottesville)

We believe in freedom of speech! (Though we may tear-gas peaceful protesters from time to time)

We believe in equal opportunity for all! (It's just a coincidence that our policies hurt people of color)

We're the party of law and order! (Unless it's Trump, he can break all the laws)

We believe in traditional Christian morality! (Except for electing a thrice married adulterer who ran on the promise of committing war crimes)

America first! (Assuming Russia approves)

I'm surprised Stephen Root was in that, he's great. That's also really dark that the coma guy kill himself at the end.