Thread: Playstation 4 Insert Suffix Here

Playstation 4 Insert Suffix Here

VR didn't do it, Horizon: Zero Dawn didn't do it, even the remastered Shadow of the Colossus didn't do it... but this looks so good I might get a PS4 at some point just to check it out, and then I'll be forced to buy all those other PS4 games to make the console worth owning.

And just as quickly, I have another reason to buy a PlankStank 4, and that reason is "Splatoon But With Big-Tittied Anime Bitches"

Jeez. This is an Xbox Insert Suffix Here game, but we already have one "next gen console" thread nobody cares about.

Look at this art style. Jeeeez.

Edit: back to Playstation, wow, watched this one at night in the dark, do not recommend

Last edited by Macheath; 06-22-2017 at 11:22 PM.

The list of PS4 exclusives is getting long. These are the ones I most want to put in my brain:

• Horizon: Zero Dawn
    • God of War
    • Spider-Man
    • Bloodborne
    • Sekiro (available on PC)
    • Persona 5
    • Gravity Rush 2
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • The Last of Us (remastered)
    • Shadow of the Colossus (remastered)
    • Uncharted games / Nathan Drake collection

So, now: will I ever actually have the time and inclination to sit and play all these games? Absolutely not. If I re-order the list by priority, and acknowledge that I might only ever get to the top 2 or 3, is that enough games to make me buy a PS4? Hmm. That's a lot of money. Would I get more out of spending that money on an HTC Vive? Will this paralysis last long enough for the next video game generation to come around?
    Last edited by Macheath; 05-12-2019 at 12:17 PM.