Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CHALLENGE!

Quote Originally Posted by nynnja View Post
    The woodwork was the easy part!
    Good thing! U got more wood?

Looks like the other MAME emulator might use the RetroPie button mapping. I'll try that first. Otherwise, turning the controller wouldn't be hard.

The fire and jump buttons aren't right either so if the other emulator uses the right mapping that would be better across the board.

I'm back on this kick again. Anyone else here made a RetroPie? And more importantly do you have a functional collection of games? I've tried to download a few roms with mixed results. My old RetroPie system got upcycled into a PiNAS, so I bought a new Raspberry Pi 4, but now I need to repopulate the game collection. Specifically looking for Atari, Arcade, old school stuff.

Yes, I've got a RetroPie. I haven't touched it in 2-3 years, but the SD card probably has a functional collection of ROMs on it. Except my interests usually start around the NES, I don't generally bother with Atari/Commodore/etc. and earlier.

Okily dokily. I'll keep searching, if anyone else can be helpful that would be swell. Thanks friends

I also have a RetroPi that is currently at my neighbors house, but has an SD card loaded with every NES, SNES, and Genesis game ever made, but the guys I got them from have some Atari stuff.

I am intrigued. If a transfer of useful data can take place I would appreciate it.