Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Debacle 2020

Yeah, that charts who's most likely to win a majority of delegates, not just "win." There were so many candidates a month ago, gaining more than a plurality was more or less impossible. Bernie was in the lead for a while, but duking it out with "Nobody" (AKA brokered convention) at the top.

As more contests have happened and everyone has dropped out, it's become more obvious that Biden won't just have a plurality, but will have an actual majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post

You were hoping for Republican votes?
    It's starting to happen (I know Daily Kos isn't exactly a neutral source):
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre
    - Definitely

Yeah, I've been seeing more headlines about "Republicans abandoning Trump" in the wake of COVID-19. Who knows if it's a real thing or not, but if so... I guess Trump's mishandling of literally everything else in the past 3.5 years pales in comparison to 100k dead people, which makes sense.

Yeah, I've been seeing more headlines about "Republicans abandoning Trump" in the wake of COVID-19. Who knows if it's a real thing or not, but if so... I guess Trump's mishandling of literally everything else in the past 3.5 years pales in comparison to 100k dead people, which makes sense.
    I was previously of the opinion that if kids in cages didn't put you off Trump nothing would. However if this pandemic can do it, well, at least some good will come out of it.
    - Definitely

Holy shit, I mean. Just unedited footage here, aside from a zoom on Birx's face.

Holy shit, I mean. Just unedited footage here, aside from a zoom on Birx's face.
    That's the key to a great anti-Trump negative ad. Just show him saying stupid stuff.
    - Definitely