Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Debacle 2020

When Gary Johnson is the sanest one on stage.

You know what, just... here, have it all:

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorlin View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with these people?
    1) contempt for everybody who is not themselves
    2) Asperger's

Holy moly, a new poll came out in Iowa and Bernie's leading the pack. Biden is in fourth place behind Buttigieg.

Less than a month to the first caucus...

How awesome will it be when Bernie wins the nomination, beats the crap out of Trump in a clean campaign and a series of embarrassing debates, then dies of a heart attack two weeks before the election, dooming us to another 4 years of Trump anyway? PLEASE GOD JUST LIVE UNTIL NOVEMBER BERNIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    Holy moly, a new poll came out in Iowa and Bernie's leading the pack. Biden is in fourth place behind Buttigieg.

Less than a month to the first caucus...
    I'm actually not surprised at Biden falling in the polls. If you watch him in the debates he's a shadow of his former self. The last 4 years have not been kind to him.
    - Definitely

Biden's still leading by 9 points nationally (according to RealClearPolitics), but that's apt to change once results from Iowa and New Hampshire start rolling in. People love a winner, and Bernie's leading in both of those states.

Biden's national lead might also reflect old polling. IA/NH polls are the most up to date, since their primaries are approaching.

I'm embarrassed to be from Wisconsin. Fix your damn state.

Also,

Biden's still leading by 9 points nationally (according to RealClearPolitics)
    Biden's national lead over Sanders is down to 3.7 points, and that still reflects a lot of old polling. Bernie's leading significantly in Iowa and New Hampshire. The next 1.5 weeks will start shaking some things out. I hope Bloomberg goes away.

Stupid Wisconsin. I'm afraid a lot of people will do the same. "Well hey, my 401k is rocking so I'll stick with the incumbent." Never mind that he's a horrible human being barely capable of forming complete sentences.

I hope Biden and Bloomberg both go away, but the DNC is fucking with things to steer the candidates already.

Biden's national lead over Sanders is down to 3.7 points, and that still reflects a lot of old polling.
    Latest national poll:

Sanders 31%
    Bloomberg 19%
    Biden 15%
    Warren 12%
    Klobuchar 9%
    Buttigieg 8%
    Steyer 2%
    Gabbard 0%
    Buttigieg was a mirage, he's fading fast. Bloomberg is a piece of shit and I hope he doesn't get the nomination, but I have to admit his strategy of plastering his name everywhere (and skipping the entire race up to this point) seems to have worked somehow. Tulsi Gabbard! Tulsi, can you hear me down there? Suspend your campaign please!