Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Boys - Amazon Prime show

These two are freakin' me out maaaan
    Attached Images Attached Images

their sex scene was intense!

Eh, I guess. They don't need to be psychos to get into kinky sex. (Although the alleyway sex scene was definitely messed up.)

I'm way more disturbed by everything else. Like the scene where Homelander goes berserk and lasers an entire crowd of protesters into pieces; it's telling that I wasn't sure whether it was real or not until they gave it away. Character's fucked in the head.

At least with Stormfront, I'm pretty sure she's in control of herself. Homelander, I just never know what's gonna happen. At all.

I must have a weak constitution because I still can't get past the first episode. That or you guys are significantly more desensitized to gratuitous violence than I am.

either/or

Yea, it doesn't get better, so, maybe take a pass here if #1 is that rough on you.

Or come play Killing Floor 2 with us sometime and realize it's virtually the same in terms of graphic intensity.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I'm way more disturbed by everything else. Like the scene where Homelander goes berserk and lasers an entire crowd of protesters into pieces; it's telling that I wasn't sure whether it was real or not until they gave it away. Character's fucked in the head.

and the scene where he burns down a while bunch of movie staff trailers because Stormfront doesn't come back in 20 minutes dude is absolutely unhinged and i feel myself getting anxious whenever he's on screen

I think I see now why Amazon decided to release these one at a time.

GOD FUCKING DAMN THESE CLIFFHANGER FUCKING FUCKS

EDIT: Also, we got a glimpse of Black Noir's face in this episode, and I'm a little disappointed. We'll see how things play out, but pending that outcome, I'll show you how things went in the comic and you might share my disappointment.

Holy shit this show is so good, that scene toward the end where Homelander gives a press conference and the camera slowly pushes in on his face while his voice fades away and you see he never ever blinks AAAAAAAAAAA