Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I broke a rock yesterday while terraforming, and today it respawned on the exact 1x1 tile that's serving as the entrance to my new park.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm not selling anything til Wednesday afternoon, and I'm not selling til I see your prices Mac.

Yeah, at the moment it looks like we're locked into the same potential patterns. Either of us could end up draining all the way to sub-40 prices, either of us could spike to 600. Too early to say. I'm rooting for someone to spike to 600.

A co-worker that plays had turnips at 564 last night. I ran over to sell mine and got stuck there for 20 minutes trying to leave. That was just when she had shared her code with a smaller facebook group she and her fiance are in. After that, they opened it to a subreddit he's in and she was handing out the code in PM's as someone would leave to try to keep it orderly. They had a queue of 40 people at one point and kept that going for over 2 hours up til their shop closed. They made over 5 million bells in tips, got a ton of Nook Miles Tickets and fossils too. They had put up fencing around their clothing and nook shop to keep people from wandering the island. Kept the flow moving nicely I guess.

Man, I would never have the patience for that. As it is, I sold my turnips for a very healthy profit and now I should have enough bells to never need to play the turnip market again.

Yeah, people on that sub are always posting "omg this community is so special, look at all the stuff I got just for opening my gates for a few hours!" with a screenshot of an inventory filled with money bags.

Meanwhile, I was in your camp: I had enough money to pay off every home loan, drop all the bridges I want, move all the buildings multiple times, and what else is there? I've got enough bells, I don't need to engage in turnip hyper-greed.