Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Rift

Me and my wife already upped for the 6 months. Mine hit last week I think.

There's been an authentication bug going around. error 2005 or some such. It's impacted me a couple times if I dc due to being afk, but my wife has not had it at all. Resetting my router seemed to fix it. Trion posted that they are aware of the problem and looking into it. Clearly the temporary work-around is to log in and never log out...

So the deal with the auth bug was that they changed auth servers and google's dns wasn't giving up the booty to me. Or rather that my local cache was using the poopy old server and not updating. My wife was connecting just fine to the new one and combining that info with a post about the issue straightened things out for me.

There's another patch coming... Sounds like they are adding some form of 10-man raids (Slivers), rifts that you can get crafting materials/plaques out of, looking for group/dungeon, and some more class tweaks.

It's too long to paste. http://www.riftjunkies.com/2011/04/2...1-in-progress/

I didn't see an expected date for it to hit.

Apparently it's next fucking week? Keep bringing on the hotness!

I jumped on the Rift train. One guess what my char's name is?

I guess for those of us in the world who don't have this game, it is on sale this weekend on Steam for $35-$40 depending on the edition you want.

I might consider picking it up, though I still have Guild Wars to play through.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

I just joined back up with the oblivious crew for RIFT. I'm wondering how many of us actually play RIFT and if there are any future options or if we're just dicking around. I miss you guys and would like to know an optimum time to see some bodies online. Can't wait to hear from some of you again.

Missed you all.

PS Leave WoW, join me!

Got a couple Defiants on Greybriar with Teisuke.

Main is a Mage names Kyrin
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Decided to come back to Rift. You guys still in Akylios? I still have a 27 Mage in Nyxx if anyone cares to join.
    I can honestly say that I don't know how to hack.

But if you're lying I will learn, hack your computer for a location, and fly/drive/jet-ski to your location and brutally murder you.

And when I'm brought to trial I will present this thread and be acquitted of all charges.

Several of us are in a guild called White Fang now. Others have moved on from MMOs for a while.