Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Rift

What happened to Inconceivable?
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrin View Post
    What happened to Inconceivable?
    A bunch of people stopped playing MMO's. Those of us left joined another guild. Not much more to it.

Who moved on over?

Oblivious Queen
    Kiran, Me, Willowwisp, Rollandar, Tearna, Landolin all went to White Fang. Pretty much everyone but Threnn, Newt, Kyriie and Mordaga since they quit playing games for now and you guys. So if you get back on just give us a holler and we can get you in.

Awesome, thanks. Going to extend my break honestly. I'm trying to launch a business, and I haven't had time for games, and probably won't for the foreseeable future. But I'll be back on at some point.

Well, this new patch allows me to move my mage over to Akylios if I so desire. And I desire it. But wait, Mage or Warrior should I move? Which do you guys need more?
    I can honestly say that I don't know how to hack.

But if you're lying I will learn, hack your computer for a location, and fly/drive/jet-ski to your location and brutally murder you.

And when I'm brought to trial I will present this thread and be acquitted of all charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Maifore View Post
    Well, this new patch allows me to move my mage over to Akylios if I so desire. And I desire it. But wait, Mage or Warrior should I move? Which do you guys need more?
    The guild we are in has over 70 active members. Every class is covered so play what you enjoy. Be warned though the officers in White-Fang are talking about transferring the guild of to a more populated shard. No decision has been made as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreirden View Post
    The guild we are in has over 70 active members. Every class is covered so play what you enjoy. Be warned though the officers in White-Fang are talking about transferring the guild of to a more populated shard. No decision has been made as of yet.
    Ok. If they are talking about transferring the guild then I will wait and see.

But if you're lying I will learn, hack your computer for a location, and fly/drive/jet-ski to your location and brutally murder you.

And when I'm brought to trial I will present this thread and be acquitted of all charges.

Well, if you transfer to Greybriar, you will find me on Defiants haha
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

I do have Defiants, but they are to play with my uncle. They are in Shatterbone. 19 Cleric and 5 Rogue. Then I have a 16 Warrior and 29 Mage in Nyx, Guardian Side. I'll transfer my Guardians but not my Defiants, unless my uncle transfers too.