Thread: Stephanie Meyer Presents: Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer (a Stephanie Meyer Production)

Stephanie Meyer Presents: Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer (a Stephanie Meyer Production)

Unless it's an example of what NOT to do when writing a book, or for a course on what women seem to want to read... I would take the F on that one.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idunno

It probably goes without saying but the latest Twilight Rifftrax is amazing. Rifftrax has not only made me see all the twilight movies, it has made me EXCITED to see them. Curse you RIFFTRAX!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorlin View Post
    It probably goes without saying but the latest Twilight Rifftrax is amazing. Rifftrax has not only made me see all the twilight movies, it has made me EXCITED to see them. Curse you RIFFTRAX!!
    One of my favourite jokes from them is from Breaking Dawn Part 1 Yeah she tried playing Words with friends but the only words she could make were "Um" and "Edward"

I haven't watched much of the Twilight stuff, but I guess people do a lot of staring.

Always knew I liked Robert Pattinson.