Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Random Images

The internet's a weird place.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have so many questions. Starting with the screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by nynnja View Post
    Figure out who that guy is, then carefully recreate all his photos, post them on the same sites, and wait.
    Never updated this with more info, but turns out this random guy who runs a brewery in Northeast Minneapolis actually has a daughter at my kid's school in the same grade as my youngest. I saw him and his wife at Open House and sprinted over to say hi. It was awkward to say the least, but he did tell me to come up to the brewery for a beer on the house anytime. Still haven't taken the time to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbie View Post
    Never updated this with more info, but turns out this random guy who runs a brewery in Northeast Minneapolis actually has a daughter at my kid's school in the same grade as my youngest. I saw him and his wife at Open House and sprinted over to say hi. It was awkward to say the least, but he did tell me to come up to the brewery for a beer on the house anytime. Still haven't taken the time to do that.
    He's literally living the life you wish you had.

You know what to do now.

Y'ever stumble onto a subreddit with 1 post, 1 subscriber, and decide to take a screenshot?