Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1850

Thread: Random Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorlin View Post
    I like these more than I should.
    Those things are normally pretty good, but that one was better than most.
    - Definitely

One of my favorite Gus Johnson videos so far:

what the hell did I just watch?

Administrator
    impressive

I wonder how much a helicopter-skiing trip costs?

Seth MacFarlane on the Graham Norton show doing Liam Neeson's Taken speech as Kermit. It's old-ish, but I hadn't seen it.

Jump right to it @ 5:30: https://youtu.be/CJr3qVBQrxM?t=330

Or watch the whole jobber

Holy shit, that was way more intense than I expected.

Administrator
    That was super intense, wow. Since watching that YT now recommends videos from that channel, and I just watched this one:

which reminded me of the Errol Morris series 'First Person' which is absolutely fantastic if you haven't seen it yet. Anyway, the last episode of the series is called "Leaving the Earth" and is about this incident as told by Denny Fitch. It's _really_ good. The whole series (two seasons) is on Netflix from time to time, and i can't recommend it highly enough. Errol Morris came up with this mirror setup for his camera so as he's interviewing people, they are looking at him and replying, but the mirrors all have the interviewees actually looking directly at the camera the whole time. It makes for some really intense first-person story telling.

Quote Originally Posted by brien View Post
    which reminded me of the Errol Morris series 'First Person' which is absolutely fantastic if you haven't seen it yet. Anyway, the last episode of the series is called "Leaving the Earth" and is about this incident as told by Denny Fitch. It's _really_ good. The whole series (two seasons) is on Netflix from time to time, and i can't recommend it highly enough. Errol Morris came up with this mirror setup for his camera so as he's interviewing people, they are looking at him and replying, but the mirrors all have the interviewees actually looking directly at the camera the whole time. It makes for some really intense first-person story telling.
    Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to check that out this afternoon. Had no idea about the mirrors, I've seen many many many interviews that look like this (with the subject staring into the camera), I wonder how many use this setup, and whether the "interrotron" has its origins with Errol Morris in all cases?