Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,878 of 1878

Thread: Random Videos

Quote Originally Posted by brien View Post
    Sort of related: if you are a fan of these kinds of funny expose/commentary type videos of really weird/cringy culture/internet stuff, consider checking out Leon Lush as well.
    Nice, I'll check it out, I am indeed a fan of these people who plumb the depths of the weird internet. Bad Steam games, bad Kickstarter campaigns, and especially bad trends on YouTube.

That said, Leon is way too excited about this kid camping. He's not risking his life (unless there are some details I haven't gotten to yet), he's just camping. Jesus man, go outside once in a while.

EDIT: Ah okay he's just kidding around got it
    Last edited by Macheath; 10-25-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I'm two minutes in. My skin is crawling and I'm laughing my ass off. :thumbsup:
    That made me so uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Macheath View Post
    I'm two minutes in. My skin is crawling and I'm laughing my ass off. :thumbsup:
    The lip smacking. I couldn't listen to the lip smacking. STOP WITH THE LIP SMACKING!!!!!!!!!
    - Definitely

As long as we're talking YouTube, for some reason I've been getting into music reaction videos. Actually I know why, I like to see videos of people validating my choice in music. I can't claim any higher motive.

Anyway, I really like the "Lost In Vegas" guys. For the Rush fans among you, here they are reacting to YYZ:

They also have reactions to Spirit of Radio, Working Man, and 2112 that are fun to watch.

I also like "Soul Train Bro". Here's his reaction to "Since I've Been Loving You" by Led Zeppelin. I find this one interesting because this is where he first really discovers Led Zeppelin. One note about Soul Train Bro, though. I find his videos are interesting until about half way and then, meh, too long.

- Definitely

eeeeeep

First time I've watched one of this guy's videos and thought something other than just "man, he's pretty"

Yo, that could've gone worse, my boy.

Just a little pre-fight hype.