Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rift Forum Created - Enjoy

Yeah I haven't started any professions yet as I'm still figuring out the basics. I'll probably regret it having to go back to lower level areas to start, but meh. I'm not even sure if this is the class combo I want to play yet. I have literally spent zero time considering where I throw my points, I just pick something. (haven't figured out those rules yet either...evidently the max number of points per soul tree varies? /shrug) I'm sure it will come with time.

I've found I get rested in a few 'inns', like the pub in Argent Glade.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxian View Post
    Yeah I haven't started any professions yet as I'm still figuring out the basics. I'll probably regret it having to go back to lower level areas to start, but meh. I'm not even sure if this is the class combo I want to play yet. I have literally spent zero time considering where I throw my points, I just pick something. (haven't figured out those rules yet either...evidently the max number of points per soul tree varies? /shrug) I'm sure it will come with time.
    You can spend a maximum number of points in any one tree, based on your level. So like, at level 10, with like 13 points to spend or something, only 9 of them could be in any one tree.

Not exact numbers, but that's generally how it seems to work.

It's capped at you're level. Level 10 = 10 max in a soul. If you go to rift.zam.com you can mouse over soul builder and then drill into builds by calling and builds by type if you want to look at pre-configured builds. It's pretty nice to help give you an idea of how you could spec decently.

So Rift looks cooler and cooler the more I look at it and I think I might have enough time to at least try the game out for a bit. I plan on buying it today and at least looking around a bit, picking a class, etc.

Is everyone using their 'WoW' names in this one as well? Wouldn't mind hooking up with you all again if you all don't mind of course.

We're on Akylios server as Guardian. There's lots of familiar names. Kiran, Hermie, etc. Do a /who Inconceivable and you should see someone on.

I am currently using Kiran (main), Dreirden, Vermahk, and Kalodin.

Luchiten
    Quote Originally Posted by Threnn View Post
    We're on Akylios server as Guardian. There's lots of familiar names. Kiran, Hermie, etc. Do a /who Inconceivable and you should see someone on.
    I started a toon names "Torquado" this morning, only had time to get to level 4, looks like a fun game with interesting lore. I will have to /who Inconceivable and see if I can find one of you on there. See you fine folks (and you Trax) on that shard.

Luch / Torq

Ahh the Douchebaggery score has increased again !

We'll see you on.