Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars The Old Republic

As of now the only guild is Oblivious on the Republic side which has enough members to sucure assignment pre-launch. We will be making a second guild on the Sith side post-launch. Join up with the Republic side guild on the forums when it comes back so we can get everyone together!

this game has my interest. Once I preorder how does one sign up for the guild? I logged in already

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/296685/oblivious

Once the guild are unfrozen you should be able to apply there. If that site is locked until launch we will let everyone know what server we are on, and you can join the sever and join up like in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Equoria View Post
    this game has my interest. Once I preorder how does one sign up for the guild? I logged in already
    You have to fellatiate Reinheardt's lightsaber.

Davooct
    Hey guys its Davvald what server are you guys assigned on i really want to join you guys when i get the game. never liked a guild more then this one and since im never playing wow again, *been about a year* i would love to raid with you guys here.

Noone knows what server they have been assigned to yet. As soon as we know we will make sure to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Equoria View Post
    or you have to play a a smuggler and smuggle reinheardts meat in your butt cheeks.

Oblivious
    Assigned to Server Anchorhead
    Last edited by landolin; 12-12-2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Links

got my early game access today i will be playing as much as possible now...

So if I understand correctly, Anchorhead is a PvP server. If that means that you are constantly able to be attacked while questing I guess I will have to bow out of the guild for the time being. I am not into randomly gettting attacked while questing around the world. If I am incorrect please let me know. I am still waiting on my early access email so I don't have a 'home' just yet.