Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars The Old Republic

PVP does not really start until level 20 and only if you travel to a world that is PVP.

So you can still quest and avoid PvP if you wanted too even at the higher levels? I was just looking for information on that so I knew up front. I don't mind messing with PvP but I prefer it on my own terms vs random ganking.

Most post-20 quest worlds will auto-flag you, just as they do in WoW.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

That is how I thought things would work. Can you have characters on multiple servers (just like WoW)? If so I will likely place an republic guy on this server and opt for the PVE server for the empire.

So Sesko's comp is broke and I won't have internet till Tomorrow night so anyone who is trying to join the guild in game won't be able to for alittle while. Lando and Quin sould be able to invite people if the guild is live but I am not sure if Sesko needs to do something to get it working. I'll try to get it straight tomorrow and will get back to you guys to let you know. Just play on the server and we will add you once we get that functionalilty.

Fend,
    You can make another charecter on any other server, the only thing you will not be able to do is make a Republic and Empire charecter on the same server. One faction per server.

They really limited you to only being able to play one side on each server? That's kind of crazy.

Edit: I just looked through all of the stuff on their website and found nothing that said I couldn't have both types on a single server (Republic and Empire). I realize the guild is setup per a specific allegience but other than that I would be very surprised if they limited you to only being able to use a specific side on a specific server.

Hey Lando, are you already in the game? If you plan on a PVE server for a Sith side then choose Shadow Hand if possible. My brother and I have started characters there (unless you already did something of course).

By the way, who else is going to end up buying/playing this game? Just curious who else I might know in the game.

I am but I won't be getting it until next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinheardt View Post
    Fend,
    You can make another charecter on any other server, the only thing you will not be able to do is make a Republic and Empire charecter on the same server. One faction per server.
    One faction per PvP server you mean, like in WoW.

PvE servers allow characters from both factions on the same account on the server.
    Oooh, shiny!

Check out my gaming channel on Youtube! Streams, videos, and more right here!

Now that makes more sense Kyrin, Thanks.