Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Random Shit Thread: Redux!

Did you know e-Ink technology is actually called a "micro-encapsulated electro-phoretic" display? Why do they not call them MEEP displays is my big question there.

My weight began with a "1" this morning for the first time in probably over 20 years.

Feels good. Feels damned good.

Administrator
    Finally down in the 1000's, eh? Congrats, man!

Of course, I as a man who won't see a "1" at the front of his weight until the stars wind down.

Way to go Drew! Over the last year I started eating poorly and bounced back up into the 2's, that sucked. I'm back down in the 1's and very happy about it. More importantly I'm hoping my waist gets back to the point I can wear all my clothes again.

Nothing I own fits well and it's a fairly happy, though expensive problem. I was hoping to just awkwardly wear big clothes til I hit my goal, but 30 lbs in a lot of weight and changes you pretty significantly. I caved and bought a couple new pairs of pants and some shirts, and sure as shit, they not are too big on me too. Still, gonna ride them out til I lose the last 20 and then I really have to go spend some cash.

They were able to save my suit. It's being tailored now. $41 to save a $500 suit seemed like a sensible spend. I don't think they'll be able to take it in again once I get to my goal, but I needed a suit now and wasn't gonna buy a stop-gap one.